* We are currently holding our classes in our 1st floor store. However, when the new studio is ready, it is located on the 2nd floor and is not handicap accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience.
* If there are less than 3 people who have signed up for the class, we reserve the right to reschedule or postpone the session. Thank you for your understanding.
* In the event you cancel with less than 2 weeks notice from the date of the workshop, you will incur a $15 processing fee as we would have liked to fill the empty seats, due to fees and the lost opportunity of placement of another student.
* If you’ve registered for a class and are unable to attend, we do not offer refunds. However, please come in and ask for a Class Credit Card (less a $15 convenience fee due to fees and the lost opportunity of placement of another student) which will be applied to a future class within the next 6 months.
* We will be taking photographs during the class session. We will be using them for business and marketing purposes only. If you’d like us to remove a photo of yourself that has been made public, you may submit the request via email with the link to the photo that you’d like removed.